Saturday, January 31, 2009

1st times a charm

This writing class is really taking me out of my comfort zone a bit-- pulling me out of the stone age one assignment at a time.

This blog thing is a first for me, but I think it will be cool to share some outstanding clips of everyday life.

This week something pretty funny and embarrassing happened. I woke up late and was rushing off to computer science. I threw on random clothes, brushed my teeth, washed my face real fast, grabbed a jacket and hit the door. I made it in time. So class drug on... (did I mention I'm a dinosaur) and then finally it was time to go. I stood up and put on the jacket on that I had grabbed from the clean clothes hamper. About to make my way to the isle, a girl comes up and tells me that I have panties statically stuck to the hood of my jacket. I looked her in the eyes horrified and asked "are you serious?" as if a personal stranger would say such a thing, and she replied "yes." You would have thought that I'd have whiplash from the combination of trying to look at my underware as well as trying to yank the jacket off... of course I sat on the second row. I just knew it was my hot pink thong. Luckily they were innocent and black with a back drop of my black jacket.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! I have nightmares about that kind of thing! I'm always afraid I'll forget and put my bra on over my shirt!

    Funny moment.

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby, bye!! (ROFL) Let me get my behind off this computer right now, so I can go make my donation to Wal-Mart for some dryer sheets! I am good for a jack-in-the-box style morning rush to get ready, at least three days a week. I really can't figure out why this was you instead of me. Sorry you had a day like this, but at least they weren't pink!!

    Take care!

    Kharamel

    ReplyDelete