Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yesterday I was at work, waiting tables and in comes that nerdy looking guy from the movie, Juno. I had to look up his name and it's Michael Cera. He played the character, Paulie Bleeker in the film. I actually hadn't seen him come in, but one of my fellow waitresses pointed out the fact, and then asked, or rather, told me that I was going to wait on him. She later said that she gets too shaken up around famous people, so I said, "why the hell not." He was probably 10 years my co-worker's junior as well as just a person, but who am I to judge. He was a nice guy, seemed kinda sweet and introverted, didn't say much. The only other actor that I've waited on was Jack Black about 6 months ago. It's so weird because I was working with that same girl and I never work with her. He had a large group with him but he was very quiet, actually and a generous tipper.

1 comment:

  1. OK, am I the only person in Shreveport that hasn't seen any of these actors? Until the end of last year, I never even ran across sets. Even then, all I ever noticed was a bunch of trucks in my way, with nothing appearing to be going on around them. Maybe I should just check out one of the movies that have been made here; then I can sort of say I saw 'Actor X' when he was in the 'Port city. What do you think?

    Glad you made some good tips!

    Kharamel

    ReplyDelete