Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Medium

I started the semester, I take that back the past two semesters, obsessing over school. I believe that you should care, but I was becomming, or have been becomming a little OCD, or maybe a lot. I don't have a lot of time in between work and school, but I do need to make more of an effort when it comes to incorporating a social life into my world. I don't want to completely close myself off. It's a good thing that I'm a waitress-- lots of people all the time. I think that all of the obsessing has a lot to do with my dedication to my studies in the past. I had no confidence in myself as a student, therefore, I would either drop the class or just not go after a while. I didn't believe that I had it in me to graduate. It's all about confidence. As F.D.R. stated, "There's nothing to fear but fear itself."

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you can do it! You're a smart person. Never be anxious in this class!

    ReplyDelete