Saturday, February 21, 2009

Attitiude

Attitude is complicated. Thinking of attitude in terms of image, I think of Madonna in the eighties or Prince(always and forever). Other times I think of attitude in terms of someone who's acting bitchy or myself, for that matter, acting bitching. On other occasions, attitude can refer to one's choice in their reaction to a given situation.

I think that one's life is both guided and molded by attitude. People are attracted to positive people as well as positive energy. This can lead to untapped opportunity whether it be new friends, a future love or maybe even a job offer. There is no harm in a positive attitude. Spread the love.

2 comments:

  1. You and Chad (Adams) need to talk!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your feelings. Positive attitude does attract positive people. I know this all too well. I find that if I am negative or in a rotten mood, people do not want to spend time with you. I love to spend time with family and friends so I have learned that whatever is going on in my life is small and you just don't know what you're missing out on until it is not there anymore. Find something good in your life, no matter how insignificant, and be positive.

    ReplyDelete