Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rainy days

We've had such great weather lately. Blue skies, eighty degree weather and last Saturday a friend and I actually put our swim suits on and layed out. It felt good to get a little sun.

Today, however, there has been a shift on this cold and drizzly day. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to switch the Winter clothes out for the Spring attire yet. Luckily the cold weather gear isn't too inconvient to get to.
Hopefully this front won't be lengthy. It's like mother nature is hanging Spring above me, letting me touch it, and then quickly taking it back, leaving stuffy noses and congestion.

Every now and then, a rainy day isn't so bad. It can give me the chance to catch up on my favorite TV shows that I record, or to guiltlessly sleep in or nap in the middle of the day.

3 comments:

  1. It is funny you mention putting up your winter clothes. I was thinking about packing mine up on Tuesday. Luckily, I was too lazy. I went to bed that night with the air conditioner on. I woke up Wednesday wondering why it was so cold in my apartment. Then I went out to my car. It was freezing outside! I actually like the rain. I can sleep so good in it. What I don't like is the cold rain. Especially on those days when you have no choice but to get out in it. Hopefully soon the warm weather will be here to stay. Then we can complain about how hot it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. Mother nature really needs to make up her mind! I had the air conditioner on one day and the next day it was back to the heater. I wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't such a drastic change. 80 for a high one day and 40 for a high the next. I don't even know what to wear in the morning anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's your hypertext link? Did I miss it?

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete