Saturday, March 21, 2009

sick during spring break

Did I give it all away in the title? Well that's pretty much been my spring break, well that and work. I had a good first weekend of the break and I think that that's where I went wrong. It was during the cold snap and I was out and having a few drinks and decided to step out to smoke one too many cigarettes in the cold weather, not bundled up. The alcohol tends trick me into thinking I am warm.

Well the ironic thing about me getting this cold from smoking in the cold is, that I haven't had a cigarette since being sick. I have been wanting to quit and I am using this opportunity to do so. It is something that I have wanted to do, and it seems like an ideal time. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you all the luck in the world quitting tobacco. I smoked for about 12 years. I gave them up New Years 08, that is 14 and a half months ago. To be totally honest with you, it is the hardest thing I have ever done. But more worth it than you can ever imagine. Stay strong I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I may have to join you on that--they're just so expensive!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete